I am an entrepreneur at heart, with an excellent level of creative and analytical skills. I have wide-ranging experience in jump-starting introducing novel concepts in the market and love to make people smile as we move forward.
I am ready to help conquer fresh ground for talented teams and here are the things I am focusing on right now;
- Helping early-stage companies with implementing lean method and strategies
- Help startups and growth companies in their effort getting funded, getting the perfect partner, and kick-start the cash-flow.
- Generation investment opportunity for my extensive network of investors when the timing is right.
- Research and content marketing campaigns for Startups, Angel Groups, and Venture companies.
- Doing talks;
- Are Norwegians Fat, Lazy, and Beautiful (TEDx Bergen)
- How to communicate with investors (Wolves Summit)
- The J Curve – What to expect in your entrepreneurial journey
- The Norwegian Startup Scene right now
- Other topics on request
- Newsletters: Angel Investor Startup Digest (10 300+ subscribers) and monthly New Venture Insights (14 500+ subscribers).
What key tools do I use;
- A personal network of over 60 000 people worldwide build up organically and systematically over years.
- LinkedIn Premium – Have over 27 350 connections and rank 1 – 5% in most of my groups and networks.
- Facebook personal and company page.
- My blogs and other publications, you will find here.
- Twitter: @berg_moe, @entrahouse, and @grunderklubben
- Events: I have been responsible for organizing events in the following cities: Oslo, Trondheim, Stockholm, Tallinn, Moscow, Reykjavik, New York, Minneapolis, San Francisco, and Bangkok.