Crypto currency for main street? The last year I have been screening for the the best solution for normal people and small business to get into the crypto currency world. Yes, there is a loot going on in the business now, but now I think I have found it.
With Wirex you can invest in bitcoin and pay for online services and use ATMs to take out cash.
Wirex – crypto currency game changer?
– Wirex is an innovative crypto payments platform, giving customers the ability to buy, hold, exchange and sell up to 20 traditional and cryptocurrencies from a centralized, intuitive app. This is one of Wirex’s most popular features. The company is proud to have been the world’s first to offer a cryptocurrency rewards scheme.
The programme automatically rewards customers up to 2% back in WXT. This is Wirex’s native token, for using their crypto-enabled debit card in-store or online.
Need some inspiration during lock-down? How was your morning today?
– In 2020, the crypto payment card and bank raised £3.7 million crowdfunding on Crowdcube. This took the valuation of the company to £125 million.
– Wirex is based in London, with offices in Singapore, Kyiv, Tokyo, Toronto, Dallas, Dublin and Atlanta. With over $5billion worth of transactions processed already and rapid expansion into new territories, including the US and Japan, Wirex is uniquely placed to support and promote the mass adoption of a cashless society through creative solutions.
– Mastercard principal membership enables Wirex to issue payment cards directly to consumers, making it easier for people to buy, hold and exchange multiple traditional and cryptocurrencies. Consumers can instantly convert their cryptocurrencies into traditional fiat currency, which can be spent everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Have a look at http://berg.ink/wirex and sign up for free and please give me your feedback. Do you agree that this can be a great way to get into the crypto currency?
Join the newsletter "New venture insights"
- Free articles and webinars
- News from the global investor angel community
- Invitations to events and reports from events
- Information about deals, interesting startups, and trends